Slow Cooker Cheesy Party Mix - We've Got You Covered #SundaySupper
Author: Cheryl King
Recipe type: Snack
- 2 cups Crispy Corn Cereal (like Corn Chex®)
- 2 cups Crispy Rice Cereal (like Rice Chex®)
- 1½ cups Crispy Wheat Cereal (like Wheat Chex®)
- 1½ Goldfish® crackers (or similar cheese crackers)
- 1 cup pretzel stick
- 1 cup peanuts
- 6 Tbsp. melted butter
- 2 Tbsp. Worchershire sauce
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 package powdered cheese mix from a box of macaroni and cheese
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in the crock of your slow cooker.
- Combine butter, Worchershire sauce, garlic and onion powders, and cheese powder and mix well to remove lumps.
- Pour liquid over dry mix and toss together until all of the dry ingredients are coated with the cheese sauce.
- Put the slow cooker on high.
- Cook for one hour, stirring every 20 minutes.
- Remove mixture onto aluminum foil to dry.
- Store any uneaten portion in an air tight container.
Recipe by Hot Momma's Kitchen Chaos at http://mommasangelbaby.com/slow-cooker-cheesy-party-mix-weve-got-you-covered-sundaysupper/