Welcome to the 8th week of The Yuck Stops Here link party! We had a great party last week and I can hardly wait to see what you’ll bring to the table this week to share!
GET PINNED! GET LIKED! GET TWEETED! GET SHARED!
We’re still looking for a few good hosts!
Hosting brings traffic to your blog, gives you exposure, gives you an opportunity to meet new bloggy friends and improve your social status and gives you tons of great recipes as resources for things like roundups! If you would be interested in joining us in our effort to Stop the YUCK everywhere, hop over to our The Yuck Stops Here Hosting Info page for more information. All bloggers are welcome
Please remember that this is a RECIPES only party, recipe tips are welcome, but crafts, etc. belong somewhere else (not that we don’t LOVE them, we’re just sticking to recipes here)!
Each week, each of our awesome Co-Hosts will pick a special feature, so please visit each of their sites to see who’s recipe made the cut! We will also feature the MOST CLICKED post. ALL of the featured posts will be pinned, tweeted and shared on all of our social media sites. All links will be pinned to my The Yuck Stops Here Pinterest Page so please feel free to visit.
What to do:
- Link up your delicious recipe posts!
- Don’t Re-link (if you’ve linked it here before, don’t link it here again).
- Link directly to the recipe post, not to your home page.
- Include ONLY family friendly links.
- Include a link back to the party (grab the button in my sidebar if you like to make linking back easy or just link back on your post – here’s some info on how to link back)
- As a courtesy to others, visit other posts (I usually visit at least 3) and leave a comment if you are so inclined.
MEET YOUR HOSTS! Please follow each host via at least ONE social media platform, and visit each host’s website to check out their features for the week!
Host: Cheryl King – Hot Momma’s Kitchen Chaos
Co-host Chrystal Mahan – Yum Eating
This Weeks Features:
The Most Clicked Post was:
Country Fried Steak and Gravy from Huddlenet. Sometimes I just get a craving for Chicken/Country Fried Steak. Now I’ll be able to fix it myself! Stacy shares the difference between Chicken Fried Steak and Country Fried Steak, tips on how to best prepare fried foods, and, of course, the delicious recipe. You’ve got to swing over to check out this yummy looking recipe!
Since today is my birthday I decided to pick cake and ice cream posts for my favorites! My personal favorites this week were:
- Starting off I picked this delicious looking Chocolate Mousse Cake from A Mother’s Shadow. I LOVE LOVE LOVE chocolate (did I mention that I like chocolate) and this cake looks like it would be just the thing to hit the chocolate spot! And it’s easy to make too! Pop over to check it out!
- Strawberries & Cream Shortcakes from Living the Gourmet. These have an AWESOME secret ingredient (well, maybe not that secret, it’s in the real title, I just left it out so that you would pop over to check it out to see what the secret is), and sound soooooo delicious! I am a huge strawberry shortcake fan, and these are sure not to disappoint!
- Blast from the Past Banana Split Dessert from A Plate at My Table. I adore a good banana split, and this yummy dessert sounds like a great way to have a great big pan of it, all in one! YUM!
If you were featured, grab an “I’ve Been Featured” button to show everyone how awesome you are! And remember, each co-host chooses her favorites, so click over to the other co-hosts to check out their favorites for this week!
If you want to be featured you MUST link back to our party in some way. To do so grab our link button (mine can be found in my sidebar) or simply include a link back to our party in your post. Here is a tutorial on how to do that.
By linking up you are giving the host and co-hosts permission to use your link for social media and other promotion such as round-ups. We will try to notify you any time we plan to use your link.
Here in my home we hear the word “Yuck” WAY too often. This is a party to gather recipes that can be used in homes everywhere to reduce the number of times we hear THAT word. Here you’ll find lots of YUMMY recipes from great bloggers everywhere. Link up your own & enjoy the delicious talents of others who have linked up theirs.
NOW ON TO THE PARTY!