Warning: strpos() [function.strpos]: Empty needle in /home/content/17/12011717/html/wp-includes/media.php on line 1088
Welcome to The Yuck Stops Here link party WEEK 9! So glad to see so many of you back and to welcome many of you for the first time! I hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend! My kids are out of school for the Summer now (Hubby will be too in a couple of days) and things are going to get hectic around here! We will definatley be needing some yummy recipes to keep us fed!
GET PINNED! GET LIKED! GET TWEETED! GET SHARED! GET STUMBLED!
All links will be pinned to my The Yuck Stops Here Pinterest Page so please feel free to visit.
3 Party Rules
- Follow Your Hosts!
- Connect with Others! PLEASE don’t post and run! You link up so oters can find your AWESOME recipes & so does everyone else, visit at least 3 other posts and SHARE SOME LOVE!
- Link Back to the party! (grab the button below to make linking back easy or just link back on your post – here’s some info on how to link back)
MEET YOUR HOSTS! Visit each host’s website to check out their features for the week!
Host: Cheryl King – Hot Momma’s Kitchen Chaos
Co-host Chrystal Mahan – Yum Eating
This Weeks Features:
The Most Clicked Post was:
My personal favorites this week were:
- My first favorite this week is Lemon Shrimp Pasta from The Scent of Oranges. Guess what, the pasta, not really pasta. Go check out the recipe to see what delicious stuff is being used to round out this delicious dish!
- My second favorite for this week is Split Pea and Ham Soup from The Organazi. I don’t know about you, but sometimes, even in the summer, I just want to sit down with a nice warm bowl of soup. I had some split pea and ham soup from a can recently and it was just YUCKY! Way too salty and no other flavor what-so-ever. The soup Louise has put together here looks so hearty with carrots, onions, celery and ham hocks, I can hardly wait to whip up a batch!
- My final favorite was made by my awesome co-host Chrystal from Yum Eating. Check out this Green Matcha Guacamole she put together! Who doesn’t like a great Guac around Grilling season!?! And I strongly encourage you to get to know Chrystal a little bit, she’s a great blogger and an excellent co-host and I’m so glad she’s here with me!
If you were featured, grab an “I’ve Been Featured” button to show everyone how awesome you are! And remember, each co-host chooses her favorites, so click over to the other co-hosts to check out their favorites for this week!
Each week we will feature the MOST CLICKED post and each host will feature one or more favorites. ALL of the featured posts will be shared on our social media sites.
If you want to be featured you MUST link back to our party in some way. To do so grab our link button (mine can be found in my sidebar) or simply include a link back to our party in your post. Here is a tutorial on how to do that.
By linking up you are giving the host and co-hosts permission to use your link for social media and other promotion such as round-ups. We will try to notify you any time we plan to use your link.
Here in my home we hear the word “Yuck” WAY too often. This is a party to gather recipes that can be used in homes everywhere to reduce the number of times we hear THAT word. Here you’ll find lots of YUMMY recipes from great bloggers everywhere. Link up your own & enjoy the delicious talents of others who have linked up theirs.
We’re still looking for a few good hosts!
Hosting brings traffic to your blog, gives you exposure, gives you an opportunity to meet new bloggy friends and improve your social status and gives you tons of great recipes as resources for things like roundups! If you would be interested in joining us in our effort to Stop the YUCK everywhere, hop over to our The Yuck Stops Here Hosting Info page for more information. All bloggers are welcome
NOW ON TO THE PARTY!